TRANSLATION

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Farmhouse susu lembang , Bandung


The farmhouse , one piece of Europe land in Indonesia. My friend told me,it look like the scene in “Lord of Ring”. The Europe design of building and beautiful view, merge yourself in beautiful Europe country. As a botancy student , I need to admitted the plants here all under good care. Here they rent the Europe traditional custom with affordable price, "A group of friends in custom walk on this “Europe” land , bunch of sweet memory gained."

There are Hobbit house, small cute animal, rabbit , goat. The children allow to feed them and take photo, get themselves more closer with nature.A very good place for spending family hour here.
Also don’t worry about the food here, there are few cafes with Europe design for each of the building. There are also lot of souvenir shop selling variety of souvenir for tourist, like us. Actually there are more place inside, but its just too much for me to explain one by one.
If you are a selfie lover , every single corner just too perfect , to get hundreds of photo for this visit.



The ticket price is only 20 k rp per entry (again I hate myself to say it, but its very CHEAP!!) Need to mention again, with the ticket , we allowed to  redeem one cup of  Goat Milk Lembang.# 3 flavors available original, strawberry and chocolate. As me, I m strongly suggested chocolate flavor. 
With a cup of milk on hand of each, here we go.!!!

>> a group of 30 - 45 aged ladies were so cute in their big puffy red dress.Here they actually offered for Europe costumes rent service ,75k per person


 >> I heard this is one of the hot pose for the year, so lets had a try.


The candid fail.

>The aroma of coffee fused in atmosphere

>> when you are outing with girls, this really fun




>>> The souvenir shop, they are selling homemade jam, my peanut jam!!!

>> Window shopping , when there are only 50k rp in my pocket. 

>> The day is getting dark. The twinkle lights are everywhere.




AddressJalan Raya Lembang No. 108, Lembang, Bandung Barat, Gudangkahuripan, Lembang, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40391
Hours
Open today · 9AM–8PM

No comments: