TRANSLATION

Wednesday 3 May 2017

FARMHOUSE SUSU LEMBANG #Indonesia tripguide

If you followed my preview blog, this was my second visit to FARMHOUSE LEMBANG. Still ,it was so interesting for me. Last time I came with friends.Thus,this time quite different meaning as I was here with my during her 5 days holidays in Bandung.

My mum, she so excited, like a kid come to playground. The cutest things were those ladies went around in group with those eyes catching red color costumes. If I had not mistaken, they were in Poland costume?(Correct me if I m wrong).
I wish to have a bunch of friends to have fun when we are old.

Farmhouse is an all in family package holidays destination. That's the reason why its so famous among of tourists, it was totally packed with millions of people (Am I a bit "hyperphora", but it described how crowded it was ) So better don't plan the trip on weekends or public holidays.

Additionally, the cheap entry ticket 20k rp per person, really worth it. Again not to forget to keep the ticket neatly in your purse/pocket, as you can redeem one cup of milk with one ticket. Strongly suggested chocolate flavor milk. I tried strawberry and original flavor, still the chocolate milk unbeatable,even I am not a fans of chocolate,

Most of the place are instagramable. Nice and great photos without hesitated. You should be overwhelmed with the old style European style builiding, restaurants, bakery, cafe, coffee shop, pesdestrian, Hobbit house, wishing well and love locks wall. 



M I look like a model?

Havent get ready !!



  She love this picture so much , decide make this as her profile pic.

The European style buildings
The Hobbit house

Make the Poland family as background.
Love locks wall, people rumors once couple locked a lock here with names on top, it represent unbreakable love. I also wish to put on the lock, but the conditions is...
I NEED TO FIND MYSELF A BOYFRIEND FIRST

Wishing well : I wish I will be given the  best luck for my life.
Sheeps : Mieeekkkkk...#carrot more pls



Why I told its good place for kids? There is mini petting zoo where allow the close interaction of childrens with animals , rabbits, goats, birds. Also can feed the rabbits and goats, with carrots. This is the best way to expose kids to nature and cultured love among of them.

Definitely will suggest my friends of this place.If I been asked to rank the FARMHOUSE, I would generously give 4.5 out of 5 stars. (Why not 5.0 stars ?) Its because the always, 5 stars / No 1 in my heart , is DUSUN BAMBOO LEISURE PARK. 

YES I M THE GIRL WHO GET MY MUM TO TAKE MY PHOTOS,
SHE IS VERY GOOD WITH THAT.

No comments: