TRANSLATION

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Resignation letter

A huge decision , I made.

This wasn’t a sudden decision of mine. Actually  it took me quite long time and huge braveness to take out this step. 1 months before I end my contract , these came in my mind , hunt me in long long night. I do hesitate when my parents were against me.

I did a list of advantage and disadvantage , and included all those future…life ..ect. Later I will tell u more. Conclusion , 

I decided to CONTINUE MY SERVICE  RESIGN

                                    *********

When I m typing my resign letter, unexpectedly I felt peace and relief. Wasn’t as sad or as hard as I thought this will be . Of course I will definitely miss my co worker here , just wanna let them know

 “U guys are the best, Thank you for all this time , those tears and sweats moments. Hope I dint cause much trouble along this while


Everyone must be curios why m I choosing this path ? 

My family was shock when I told them , but they respect my decision.  My boyfriend is an awesome man, he is a good lister and supporter , that make me feel fearless and worry less toward my upcoming challenges.

 Love him so much !!

                                                                               **********

Isnt good to be Hospital Pharmacist? A little tiny bit in mine, I have a great ambitious enough to be a clinical pharmacist before, then why I m giving up this time? I make a list of reason for leaving and arrange them in order of priority.


Lets list out the advantages of being a Hospital Pharmacist in government.

  • Secure , Stable job
  • Good pay of  salary (Yearly increment)
  • Medical benefit personally and family
  • Fixed working time (Sometime Oncall or night shift)
  • Nice working environment and friendly co worker
  • 25 days of  Annual leaves / year
  • I mastered it well 

Isn't the pay better in private ? That's what I thought before. Reality hit me when realized private pay wasn’t as good in government. (This might apply only for Sabah , as I did survey some part of Semenanjung retail offered quite good salary)

 

Then why?

Generally , people leave their jobs for certain reason.

My reason is simple , I m looking for 

"Better career prospects, professional growth , new challenges..ect."

                                                                        *************

Back to the story,

Ever you felt lost when keep repeat the same routines everyday. I tried to be more productive , I read those books, guidelines, and journals... still I feel something missing, my passion is missing gradually. Perhaps we tend to slow down or stop our steps in comfort zone. Yeah this  just too comfort till I m getting lazy. These is good  for someone , instead me.

 

I whispered to myself ,

“I think its time, its time for me to jump out of this comfort zone!!  When if not now?”

I took the courage. In the same time, give myself a chance to see this world in another perspective.

Never expect this path would be easy. Lets take it as an opportunity to see how far I can fly when I m still young (Not that young), at least before my age of 30 , before I m settle down and moving to another phase in life. After wedding / become a mummy, I might not bold enough to bare with failures.

 


“Inside of this little girl , have a dream”

 I have a dream , a dream to own a pharmacy. If stay in government will not help me to get closer my dream, then I choose to leave.


Lot of them tend to say , Its hard. But how hard?
Everyone told me PRP was hard, but I survived.
People told FRP was much disaster , and I m fine.
Human told its impossible ,
My attitude is 

“I have nothing to lose”

 

Yes I get myself new job, a retail pharmacist.  A whole new things, new job scopes, new environment..ect awaiting me to discover it. I m kind of overwhelmed and a bit of excited looking forward.

 

< 1 step forward and 99 steps more to go >

Guys, wish me doing all well in my new job. I will update more when I m free.


< 21 April 2019 - 10 May 2021>

END OF MY GOVERNMENT SERVICE  : )

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck in your future endeavour ^.^!

Emyjia said...

Thanks😍 Lets do the best, no regret

Anonymous said...

Hey! I read your blog since your PRP placement, now IM GOING FOR MY PRP at big, busy hospital >>H. SELAYANG<< heard frm friends & seniors that PRP life= unbearable hell due to quota & endless m16 firing.. any tips for new PRP with the current COVID-19 pandemic (pretty sure everyone in hospital is tired, pissed off; lack of sleep+ contract issue)

Anonymous said...

Hiya, may I know how is the process of resignation? Thinking of quitting after FRP too

Emyjia said...

Hi , can try read from my another post http://emypluss.blogspot.com/2020/10/tips-for-prp-outpatient-pharmacy.html hope this can help. never hesitate to ask ur senior or pf , u can learn much from their experience.
It will really takes days to talk about how disaster it was, and i m glad now no more.

Emyjia said...

Quit from FRP wasnt hard , only need 1 month notification with term of u completed 2 years contract with goverment. Kindly think twice bfore u made this decision , figure out reason and any future plan ? Smart people wont make a rush decision. Once the decision made , should have no regret and no turn back.