TRANSLATION

Sunday 6 April 2014

Just feel something MISSING there =(

"Still so early to sleep .."
"I m so boring today.Accompany me.Let's talk about what happen today..."
"Wanna know something?"
"Tomorrow holiday,so can chat longer.."
"U should be glad that such handsome guy talking to you..so not allow sleep."
"Hey..Hey..are you listen to me?Hey dun sleep..wake up."
"I know you have out of enough sleep this afternoon.."
"Its time to disturb you.."
"Let me finish my words first.."
"Ti..Ti..Ti..Ti..is time to wake up..it's time to wake up.PIG!!"
"Hey pig..!!"
"More 20 minutes.."
"M I cute today?M I cute today?"
"Hey I gonna hack your FB or Insta if you sleep"
"Then what happen?Continues.."
"Yer...you sleep without brush your teeth.."
"Lets make the chat longer..cause our aim today is...break the old time record.. "
"Wanna know secret?....blablabla..bla..bla.bla...bla.."
"Tell you a funny thing.."
"I just wake up,so I feel so good..dun sleepy at all"
"Say something sweet before sleep.."
"Where is my goodnight kiss?"
"Say you love me..faster...faster.."
"Ok..tomorrow same time I already booking ok?"
"........wait I still got something to tell"
"Seriously this is the last."
"Madam, last question.."
"Ermm..."
"Ok now your turn.."
"Did u forgot something?"
"I want 3 muaxhhh k?one for right cheek,one for left cheek and one for..."
"Sweetdream!Good Night.!"

Voice from the other side of phone,

Warm me.

Almost every night,

The same time,
The same person,
The same voice,




BUT,

Everytime after end call,
Just feel like something missing there...
Feel so unreal,
Feel so far,
So untouchable...

The seed of insecure germinate slowly from day to day,
Like I m living in my own fantasy world,
One day I will realise all that are just my only imagination,
Like I m dreaming,

A dream that when we wake up and all gone..

#Yah distance not an excuse , but are you sure??#

No comments: