TRANSLATION

Thursday 6 August 2015

Thanks god!!!

Exactly 13 days ago, I received a call from my agent, IBU Lien.

From the another side of the phone, I heard sound of an old lady around 40 age ,passed me an unexpected news with her super strong Indonesia essences ~


"Apakah ini Tan YiJia?Ibu mau kasi tahu sama berita baekk. Tan Yi Jia udah komperm temp at ya di ITB "

At the split of second I felt happiness but  rapidly turned into confuseness. Then mixed up with sad and also fear.Sad ,because I gonna left my family and travel to a far place,mean no more mummy girl after this.Everything must be done by own.Fear, lot of negative rumors about Indonesia make me lack confidence with it.


This will be my first time travel oversea and my first time flight.Strange country, strange people,everything so  strange for me. 


Soon, I found out there will be another 2 girls going too. 

THAT MAKE ME A LITTLE BIT  RELIEVE. Thanks god!!!!












No comments: