TRANSLATION

Friday 14 July 2017

I AM A MAKE UP BEGINNER

Yes, I admitted as a NOOB when came to make up. I know this sound not cool at all.

But I think it wont be hard, I used to watch those make up tutorial in youtube. Not that hard ,yet  not that easy. I barely know few of the make up stuffs, mascara, powder, eye shadow, etc. HAHAHA

Today I m doing my make up ,because I m gonna attend to old schoolmates gathering. Sure, I need to at least put on a bit of make up on my face. Overwhelm  them ,who used to call me ugly nerdy during primary school.

1. My bare face, look dull, pimples, eye beg,and uneven tone.

2. Take off the nerd spec, put clear contact lens.


3. BB cream first, to brighten up my skin, and coverage job

4. Put on powder, I saw they (youtuber) used to do it after apply foundation. I guess second layer coverage.

5. Draw the eyebrows, I have quite thick eyebrow, so I just simply fill in the blank and shape my brows 
6. I do my eye part with 2 eyepen, champagne and dark brow color. Basically color the champagne first and follow with dark brown.Dark brown aslo act as the eyeliner here.

7. Draw my nose line, and blend. It give taller nose illusion.

8. Put on my lipstick on my lips and cheek, blend it. Because I couldn't find my blusher. 

9. My eyelashes short and straight , need the help of this 'curler'....I dont know what it call. Maybe I had wrong technique, it hurt my eye lid, and my lashes came in zip-zap.

10. Apply the mascara. Actually I planned to do the below lashes too, but I kinda make big mess around the eyes. I did remove it with make up remover and reapply  

11. Straighten my hair.


LAST -  PUT ON MY DRESS





IT LOOK NOT BAD. (I opened my camera beautify function) HEHEHE

Comments :

It look okay from far. Came closer, you can noticed the coverage for pimples you not so good. Still can see the pimples and scars. Perhaps the bb cream coverage is poor. 

The eye make up ,not so balance for both eyes. I pleasant with how my left eye look compare the right eye.

The mascara took my so much time to remove and reapply. It make a mess around my eye part.

The line I draw for my nose line kinda slanting from where its suppose to be.
Hahahahahaha

Overall still okay, it's time to overwhelmed them.

KINDLY GIVE ME FEEDBACK FOR MY VERY BEGINNER MAKE UP LOOK.

No comments: